Co-Active Coaching Introduction (Hosted from London, UK)
Time: 12:00-13:00 UK time
* 60 min webinar
* Informational and experiential
Are you seeking a more fulfilling career as a life or executive coach?
Are you a business professional who wants to enhance your communication skills?
Or, perhaps you simply want to deepen and improve your relationships with the important people in your life.
Effective relationships, both personal and professional, are the key to success.
CTI’s Co-Active coach training will transform the way you connect with others and expand your outlook on human potential.
- Learn how to dramatically develop others personally and professionally.
- Use coaching skills to empower agile, effective relationships which unlock innovation and creativity for improved performance.
Global leaders in personal and professional development, CTI offers transformative coaching and leadership training programmes. With 25 years in the professional development field, CTI has trained more than 50,000 people from over 100 countries in their proprietary Co-Active model.
Who Will Benefit From This Webinar:
* Individuals interested in becoming a coach
* Coaches looking for a program that will elevate their skills.
* Managers, team leaders, HR professionals exploring coach training programs to enhance their skills
This webinar will be hosted by a CTI Coach Training Faculty Member.
Please choose only one webinar to attend.
Time shows in London